Saturday, April 2, 2022

  NEW POST, 2021!

It's been many many years since I have added anything to this blog.  Life gets busy, gets in the way, and things are happening and I put it on the way back burner and forgot all about it. 

So so many things have changes since the last post!  We have lost friends, family, pets, jobs, Gained new friends, new additions to our family, and have new careers and goals.  

So, here it is, 4/2/2022!  I am going to try to update this blog at least on a monthly basis.  Sooooo many things have happened that I have not posted.  Life, you know.  

First I will tell you about our losses & get that done.  Irene Kidder, died on 11/24/2018, we miss her so much!  She had a stroke, that just kept getting worse, and she could not swallow.  She died peacefully at Hospice House in Elkhart.  She was a great woman, that many people loved and respected.

My BFF that I found too late in life!  Lynn Minichillo.  How I miss her.  We had so many laughs & good times.  She was Tuffs first girlfriend in the 3rd grade, a beautiful woman, wonderful mother and friend.  She had the disease Fredricks ataxia, but she died of a heart attack.  She was limited in her movements, especially her legs, but she never let anything slow her down.  I learned a lot about life from her,  I miss her daily calls & gossip, and her bright smile.  Her sense of humor was the best! 

Covid (China Virus) hit us all in 2020.  You know what I'm talking about.  It killed thousands upon thousands all over the world.  We had to stop going anywhere, businesses shut down, schools, stores, roads, it was awful.  Scary.  Only the people that were deemed "essential" were allowed to go to work, for many weeks!  Tuff has been working at Bimbo Bakeries as a maintenance mechanic since 2014, and was deemed essential because they make food, so he never missed a day.  I am so proud of him.  Everyone had to wear masks, gloves, and extra people were there to disinfect and clean, on an hourly basis.  How things have changed since those first few months!  We have vaccinations, 2 shots and 2 boosters, (we got the first 3, and I am not going to get anymore). And we wore masks everywhere.  We don't wear masks anymore, it is not mandated & does not make any sense!!  We do make sure we disinfect & wash our hands a lot, and keep our vehicles & home clean.  If you're reading this in the far far future and are wondering about this china virus thing, just google it, if you still even have google!

We elected the best president in my opinion, and others, that we have had in a very very long time.  Thank God for President Trump.  Thank God we dd not have Hillary Clinton for a president, that would have been a disaster.  What an election that was!  So many people are divided!  Seriously he was great, and did so so many good things for our country!  In 2020 the election was RIGGED by democrats and Joe Biden was elected.  What a joke!!  He has now been in office over a year and has practically ruined our country.  We are weak, look stupid, and I pray to GOD that we survive the next 3 years.  I and so many others are so worried.

No comments: